Monday, June 5, 2023

MY FAVORITE FOOD

           ADOBONG ATAY NG MANOK

My favorite food is "Adobong Atay Ng Manok." I don't remember when it became my favorite, but it is still my favorite food. What I can describe it as is that for me, it is very good, even if they say it is not good and bitter. Its enticing smell, even while cooking, makes you want to take it because it's so mouth-watering. It is very soft and delicious to eat, but it depends on how it is cooked. It's very easy to cook, and you don't need a lot of ingredients to make it, but if you want it to be colorful and not dull, you can add vegetables that can be added or put in it.
 
I ate my favorite food at our house and in school. In my house, it is rarely eaten. I said rarely because I am the only one who wants to eat it because my family does not like it because I am not special enough to cook it, and honestly, it is expensive per kilo. In school, I also bought it when I had extra money because it was my favorite, but now I don't because there's nothing to buy. I can eat it when we have gatherings because I request it from them. I know how to cook it, but it tastes better when mom cooks my favorite, which is the chicken liver adobong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart of the Valley

Nabunturan is a beautiful town located in the province of Davao de Oro in the Philippines. It is a hidden gem that is often over...