Monday, January 16, 2023

MY 2023 GOALS

    We all know that everyone of us have a goals in life it is because of so many reason and we want to achieve it in the future. Goal, four letters but not easily achieve because of circumstances that await us in our way like sacrifices, sadness and etc. in order to get what we want in life . It also helps us & guide us inorder to know where to go knowing the step by step process to our dreams.
 
       Honestly I don't have a concrete goal in my life this year due to the fact that my plan in my life right now is blurry but I have a some plan in my mind if my parents agree with it. In the first instance is to graduate this year smoothly. Second is to get a scholarship in college because if I got a scholarship for college it can help my family to lessen our financial problem so there's no worries to support me in studying in terms in financial. Third find a good school in college and get a better grade. Fourth I will give my 100% best in my college days. Fifth find a job even though I'm still a student but I want to help my family in my little way and also it can help me financially during my college life. Sixth I'll support my sister to what she wants in her life if it is for good and I want to change her mind to think positive in life. Lastly I want my parents agreed to my plan or goals in life especially in terms of what course I want in college.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart of the Valley

Nabunturan is a beautiful town located in the province of Davao de Oro in the Philippines. It is a hidden gem that is often over...