Sunday, April 2, 2023

Mock Job Interview: Interesting questions




What is your ideal workplace?

An ideal workplace is one where you have all the resources you need to perform at your best and improve your career as well as one where you feel encouraged and engaged.
For me, my ideal workplace is... the first time you look at the place, you will feel that the place you will work is easy for you and that you feel safe here. Second, the people you work with are disciplined, because if everyone has discipline, especially in the field of work, there won't be any problems, and the flow of work and your relationship will be good. Third, loyalty at work is very important in companies or any class that you can work for because when you have loyalty to the job you entered, your boss and co-workers will not think twice about trusting you. Lastly, I appreciate your honesty at work. No matter what your status is at work, you must be honest. It is important at work because when you are honest, your job will be secure. I hope that in the future, specifically in my work place, I can adopt it, and I hope that what I wrote about my ideal work place will come true in the future so that my work place is less stressful and not toxic. 

What is your ideal boss?

Ideally, for me, my ideal boss is someone who is strict during work hours so that his workers can be disciplined and is not easy when it comes to work, but you can bond when it's not work time like a troop even if it's your boss. but there is a limit. A boss who is understanding and has a lot of patience because that's how the boss is will get good results because that's what the employees want, and his staff will really last a long time when you're a boss like this. Hardworking boss, even if you are the boss, you should still be hardworking and not abandon the company because if you neglect your company or business, it will collapse, and not only you will have problems but also your workers who work in your company and who only hope to recover from your carelessness. a boss who treats his workers equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart of the Valley

Nabunturan is a beautiful town located in the province of Davao de Oro in the Philippines. It is a hidden gem that is often over...