Saturday, May 6, 2023

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

 

I am Marguex Monta Escabal. I was born on April 12, 2004 in Libasan, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley Province, Philippines. We are five siblings in the family. I am the second child. My mother's name is Mary Jean Monta Escabal; she is from Nabunturan, Davao de Oro, and my father's name is Dennis Austria Escabal; he is from Compostela, Davao de Oro. I took my elementary education at Libasan Elementary School, located at P-1 Libasan Nabunturan, Davao de Oro. I had a happy childhood living with my parents and my siblings. We helped each other in our daily activities. My family was a happy, chaotic, and loving family.
My hobbies are reading Wattpad stories, watching movies, series, and mukbang, playing mobile games, listening to music, and shooting. I am an introverted type of person, and I love being by myself. I also spend my free time talking to myself and chit-chatting with my sister. My dream is to become a successful businesswoman someday or a policewoman.
 
I took my secondary education at Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School as well as now in my senior high school year. My life in secondary high school days is, for me, fun and exciting because I am going to explore new things in my new environment and socialize with other people compared to my elementary days because our school before in elementary was not big, not like in high school, where the school is so big and there are so many people you can socialize with. As an introvert, I had a hard time communicating and socializing until now in my senior high school year with other people, specifically students and teachers. Even though I'm an introvert, I managed to make a few solid friends and get an average grade. Honestly, I prefer to be alone rather than have a companion be with me because, in the end, you are going to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart of the Valley

Nabunturan is a beautiful town located in the province of Davao de Oro in the Philippines. It is a hidden gem that is often over...